Face + Body Waxing
Customized waxing services, with client's specific needs + comfort in mind.
Special waxing services for our male clients.
Sunless spray tanning leaves you with a summer glow all year long!
Owner & Lead Waxologist
Tell Me More...
First Time Visit Brazilian 25
Welcome Back Special Brazilian 40
Brazilian & Stomach 55
Inner Thigh 12
Arms (Half) 30
Arms (Full) 40
Lower Back 20
Legs ( Half) 40
Legs (Full) 55
Women’s Chest 25
Women’s Back 25
Women’s Chest & Back 45
Full Face 35 (eyebrows not included)
First Time Visit Rapid Spray Tan 27
First Time Visit Spray Tan 22
Welcome Back Special Rapid Tan 45
Welcome Back Special Spray Tan 35
Rapid Tan 55
Spray Tan 45
Did you hear what they're saying about us?
“ I'm so gonna come see Crissy again! This was my first time getting waxed and it was very comfortable, enjoyable and she is very friendly! I laughed, yes laughed through the entire experience! Chrissy u rock hun! It was an absolutely great experience today! I am definitely making this a routine! Thanks again!”
“ Extremely amazing experience! This was my first wax session and Crissy took her time and was extremely patient with me. She held great conversation and made you forget why you were even there. I couldn’t be more pleased with my first time experience and look forward to future visits. Definitely recommend for first timers and repeat visitors alike.”
“ Crissy is the sweetest, most personable, and most professional waxologist I have ever had the pleasure of being waxed by. She makes you feel so at ease the entire time and does such a thorough job. She’s great at answering any questions you may have, too. I would highly recommend her to both beginners and experienced women alike. She’s so awesome!”
“ It was my first time getting a wax and I was EXTREMELY nervous. She was very patient and talked me through the whole session. Made me feel very comfortable!! I would definitely recommend and I will be back with a friend!!”
“ Went in for a spray tan, came out HAPPY AF! Whitney is amazing! Made me feel super comfortable, very professional and I will DEFINITELY be back! love Love LOVE! Thank you Whitney (and Crissy) for such an awesome experience!”
Just a Few Tricks of the Trade
- Avoid coffee before your wax (can increase sensitivity)
- Exfoliate 1-2 days before your wax and 3-5 days after your wax
- Length should be at least 1/4″ to 1/2″
- Waxing every 4 weeks will reduce pain (or 5-6 weeks if your hair grows at a slower pace)
- DO NOT SHAVE IN BETWEEN WAXES
- 1 day prior to tanning session, exfoliate with an oil-free product, paying special attention to dry areas like your feet, knees, and elbows.
- Remove all makeup, deodorant, or lotions. These products can block the airbrush tanning solution and may negatively affect your tan’s development
- Shave 24 hours before tan application
- Wax prior to the spray tanning session
- Bring in dark undergarments for the actual tanning session. (Do not bring your best pair)
- Remove jewelry before your airbrush tanning session
- Do not wear tight-fitting clothes or undergarments, as this will cause the solution to rub off your skin
- Avoid showering, exercising, or other activities that may cause you to sweat or get wet (such as washing your hands or even letting your dog give you kisses!) for eight hours, or 1-4 hours with our Rapid Tan
- Hydrated skin will maintain a tan far longer than dry skin, so be sure to moisturize daily. This is key to maintaining a healthy tan
- Use sunblock with an SPF
- Avoid long, hot showers or baths and harsh scrubbing; pat your skin dry
- Use dark sheets or blankets, as some of the bronzer may rub off overnight
- Like any other tan, an airbrush tan lasts longer the better you take care of it!
What To Avoid
- Anti-aging and acne treatments (including skin bleaching cream, salicylic acid, microdermabrasion, serums and toners containing alcohol or witch hazel, Retin-A, skin bleaching cream and others) can cause tans to fade
- Using loofahs, waxing, dull razor blades, bleaching, and other abrasive skin treatments or applications can fade your spray tan more quickly
- Avoid hot tubs! The water and chemicals in a hot tub will strip you of your tan. Quick dips in pools and the ocean are okay, but extended swims can fade your tan. Using our tan extender, and body wash will give you the full life of your tan. Over the counter bath and body products can expedite fading